EasyReports, when integrated with Tally.ERP9 can deliver you with visually stunning reports that not only makes your decision-making easier but also ensures that you are making the most out of your business. However, there are multiple advantages of that particular report. Let us have a look –
- Monitoring and Tracking Sales Force – This is of utmost importance when it comes to monitoring human resources, especially sales team. With the help of a detailed sales report in EasyReports, now you know the individual sales figure, the time taken, daily units sold and so on.
This report gives you an insight into sales related issues and helps you in addressing those within the shortest possible time.
- A better understanding of the Targeted Location – Getting a detailed report on agent-wise sales means you will get an overview of the area-wise demand of your product. If a specific area shows more demand, that means there is a huge scope and you should take care of that particular area.
- Performance Monitoring – Another important aspect of agent-wise sales report is performance monitoring. As the name depicts, it helps you in monitoring the performance of individual sales agents. That not only helps in identifying a good resource but also ensures that you can make the most out of your resources i.e. sales personnel.
- Accessing Customer Feedback – Sales agents are the representative and the face of your organization, therefore, if customers have any grievances regarding the quality of your product or anything else, sales agents will be the first point of contact. Therefore, if any particular area shows a steep inclination in sales, there is affair chance that you will be able to address the issue(s) with the help of those sales personnel.
Now it is the time to see the steps of opening and accessing an agent-wise sales report in EasyReports –
- Double click on the EasyReports icon from the desktop of your PC
- It will prompt for User ID and Password. Input the credentials as obtained from the team Orchid
- Click “OK”
- Here, you will find the data cubes. Click on the ‘Sales’ data cube.
- You will find the ‘Agent wise Sales and Receipt’.
- Double click and a new window will be opened
- Again double click the “Agent wise sales report”
- The new window now has the field to input your parameters i.e. ‘Company Name’, ‘Date from’ and ‘Date to’.
- After the selection, click ‘Ok’.
- Now the report is open based on your given parameters.
Like all other reports in EasyReports, this one is also pretty user-friendly. However, within the sales data cube, this report is significant and considered as one of the most frequently used reports by the organizations.