AboutSagar BusinessP Ltd
Sagar BusinessP Ltd (SBPL) is a company based out of Bhubaneshwar, India is a distributor of steel products, tractors, lighting equipment among other products
Constraints Faced by them:
- SBPL was using Tally.ERP9 for their accounting and inventory management with customization built in for various MIS reports
- The customized reports were fixed in nature and did not allow the management to generate new type of reports
- Customizing new reports according to the changing needs of the management was getting to be difficult and expensive
- Due to unavailability of reports, they were not able to manage their operations, which led to various inefficiencies in driving sales and collection.
- Inventory level tracking and identification of slow and dead stock was also a major concern for the business.
Solution by EasyReports:
- EasyReports BI was implemented by SBPL with major thrust on sales, debtors and collections reports
- The EasyReports consulting team also suggested some additional reports that would be helpful for their business
- Tally customization was undertaken to track transporter, rate per tonne, salesperson and ASM
- SMS system was implemented for billing wherein SMS alerts were sent out to customers for billing and outstanding
- We delivered the following key reports for their MIS purpose:
- Outstanding Report with FIFO Ageing
- Outstanding follow-up sheet with customer contact and salesperson contact details
- Stock Ageing Report
- Transport Summary
- Marine Insurance Register
- Sales by Product
- Sales by Customer
- Customer – Item Summary
- Monthly Sales Comparison
- Monthly Sales Growth Analysis
Benefits after Implementing EasyReports:
- EasyReports BI ensured that without any effort the information from Tally was available in the BI
- With the help of EasyReports BI, the management started getting all reports and information on demand leading to better decision making. It also eliminated manual work for the accounts department.
- EasyReports BI also solved the problem of Tally running slow during report generation since it does not actively consume Tally resources while reports are run or getting generated.