Tally is a well-known and renowned tool to manage accounting and stock-related inventories perfectly. However, when it is about generating a report based on some particular data, it becomes tiresome and time-consuming. With EasyReport’s seamless Tally integration facility, now it is possible to integrate Tally.ERP9 with mobile applications, custom applications, dealer management systems (DMS) or any e-Commerce platforms.
EasyReports Tally Integration is a middleware, which survived the test of time in providing ready integration for ‘masters’ and ‘transactions’ with Tally. It has been a provider of integration services to Asia’s largest consulting company for their own ERP product – an example of the stability and feature of its capabilities.
Any application can be integrated with Tally through EasyReports Tally Integration middle-ware. Some examples are:
- E-Commerce engines such as eBay, Shopify, Flipkart, Amazon and so on.
- Dealer Management System (integrations done for Castrol, CEAT, Amul and so on)
- Custom built solutions.
Basically, with EasyReports’ seamless integration, you can utilize your human resources more optimally and they would be in sync with real time updated data that is getting recorded in your Tally. It also helps in saving time and effort in duplicating entries and reconciling errors.
Let us see how EasyReports is integrating Tally with different platforms –
- Excel-based Tally Integration: Data from Excel sheets can be imported and can also be configured as per the requirement of the business. Normally, third-party systems provide with excel reports and the data can be imported from such kind of reports.
- API-based Tally Integration: This type of integration is recommended where either the third-party system is equipped with open APIs or the developer can assist in creating such APIs. This kind of approach is suggested for fully automated integration. Nowadays, API-based Tally integration is one of the most popular choices by numerous businesses.
- Tally Integration with Mobile App: Are you looking for something mobile? Then here it is for you. Now, with EasyReports mobile apps can also be integrated with Tally. It requires hosted services backed by a database and APIs. EasyReports is there to provide you with a fully functional backend for mobile apps with Tally integration as a part of our integration services.
- Other Partially Managed Services: Apart from the above-mentioned scenarios, EasyReports also provide numerous managed services where we can work on Built and Operate (BOT model) or Build, Own and Operate model that includes support, monitoring and overall management. This type of a solution is also preferred by numerous organizations as that makes them free from the stress of monitoring the integration and data synchronization.
We have some of our esteemed clients with key integration scenarios that not only drive efficiency for them but also provided with effective results. Let us have a look –
Inbound integration for Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): EasyReports provided Tally Integration to Tata Consultancy Services with its integration framework for migration of Tally data.
Integration for Farvision: With our integration solution, Farvision Real Estate has managed to integrate Tally.ERP9 both for ‘masters’ and for ‘transactions’.
Integration for Dealer Management System (for esteemed clients like Amul, CEAT and so on): Numerous distributors of Castrol are using EasyReports’ integration platform to integrate their data with Tally.ERP 9 from their Dealer Management System.
In addition, we have also executed numerous projects that help in providing ready APIs for inbound and outbound services that eventually lead to a successful integration of mobile apps with Tally.